Saturday, May 8, 2010

12 weeks old






Our "little tiny Jordan" is not so tiny anymore. She's 12 weeks old, almost 3 months. How in the world did that happen. She is such a bundle of joy. She gives me the gift of 10 straight hours of sleeping through the night now. I so need that because she is not and efficient napper, more of a catnapper. :) Her giggles and smiles are so priceless and each day she gets more happy. Our little rosebud is also quite a headturner with her shock of strawberry blonde hair. Where that came from is still a bit of a mystery, but it's so lovely. Ethan and Reagan are doting siblings, especially Reagan. She just loves to mother her little sister, but I never have to worry about her being unsafe with Jordan, such as trying to pick her up, which she knows she's not supposed to do. She'll sit with her and try to make her laugh and coo at her like I do. It's so cute to see. I think Jordan's becoming a bit of a Mama's girl, which is fine with me. She just lights up when she sees me coming or hears my voice. That's a nice change for me since the other two tend to favor Daddy, which I'm ok with. We love you more everyday, our little doll!

No comments: