Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun with my Girls!

Today I wanted some more practice taking indoor pictures, since of course, the weather is NOT cooperating. I have a photo shoot tomorrow with my good friend and her daughter who is 3 weeks younger than Jordan. I thought of this concept of having Reagan playing dress up with mommy's things: wedding veil and high heels. What little girl didn't do that with their mom's clothes, or at least wanted to?

I love this expression on her face, almost sad.

Just the heels, adorable.
I'm really working on honing my skills, getting crisp, clear eyes as well as practicing my editing skills, too. I'm so lucky to have such willing a photogenic models at my disposal. Plus, it creates great memories for all of us.




Reagan's eyes are SO piercing, I love it. Trying to get Jordan's eyes are tough because they are darker and Ethan's pupils take up almost all the color in his eyes, but Reagan's are such an unusual color, they change, and they are SO bright!!!!

I love this soft light. I might use this for her one year birthday invitations.

So cute, sister giggles!!!!

No comments: