Sunday, April 13, 2008

Girl Bonding

Last weekend some friends and I went to the coast for some much needed refreshment and rest. We've all got kids (9 between us all and one on the way, not me), so we just needed some girl time. It was so fun and I'm so blessed to be meeting and sharing memories with my new friends. Here's some looks at our little trip.
From left to right: Virginia with Baby Joe, me, Gretchen and Katie.

Baby Joe, 6 months. What a lucky dude!!! He was such a good baby!!!!

Virginia and Katie, dinner at Mo's

Gretchen and I, showing the love

Sunset over Haystack

Me and Gretchers!!!!

Not loving my double chin but Katie didn't want her head to look big so I had to be closer to the camera!!

Wow, that's alot of taffy, Ginny!

My lost love, I think his chest is bigger than mine (but that's not saying much)! :)

Katie in the sand on our walk to Haystack

Virginia with Baby Joe in there somewhere

Me and Virginia

Walking in the sand

No climbing rocks, the birds make their nests there

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!