Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Mini Getaway-Cannon Beach, OR

This was the first time we've taken the kids to any kind of hotel type vacation, other than staying with friends or relatives. Here's a little glimpse of our time.


Gotta load up with the right stuff, a nice 24 oz. Big Train Chai, that oughta last me thru the ups...

and the downs of the two hour drive. Reagan was done after 45 minutes (actually she did pretty good).

We arrived at beautiful Cannon Beach, OR. The weather was outstanding.

Our lovely hotel, The Ocean Lodge. *Thanks Erin!*

A great family shot of us on the beach (I took it myself with the timer).

Digging for "treasures" and enjoying my complimentary hotel cookie. Yummmmm!

I love this shot of Reagan throwing rocks on the beach.

Ethan and I at Mo's for dinner.

I LOVE this sign, I need it at my house. If you can't read it, it says, "Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy". This was in a little play area loft in the hotel. Too cute!

Playing with Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys.

One of our gorgeous sunsets. This is why I love this place, it's heavenly!!!!

Ethan enjoying the sunset, and the seagulls, with me from our balcony.

"Tuckered OUT!!!"

Me and Reag's on the beach, a bit windy.



Did a little kite flying as well.

Our last morning, about 8am!

...and we didn't want to leave!

2 comments:

the o's said...

i wish i were going there RIGHT NOW *sigh* your pics are awesome and i am glad you loved the resort as much as we did! we'll definitely be back!

Chris Steele said...

These Oregon pictures make me SOOOO excited to move back! I can't wait!!