Thursday, October 16, 2008

My celebrity connection!





So I now have a connection to a celebrity that I want to share. I know, I'm lame, but it's the closest I've come. I made a playdate with a boy from Ethan's class named Caleb, that he just loves. They're always together. His mom, Lisa, and little sister, Adora, came over one afternoon for lunch. We were talking about what our husbands do and turns out hers is actor Jonathan Jackson. I'd met him at the pumpkin patch field trip the week before too. He's best known for being on General Hospital since he was 11 as Luke and Laura's son, and won 3 Daytime Emmy's. He was also the lead in the Disney movie "Tuck Everlasting" and still works. So anyway, just thought I'd share, they're a great Christian family which is so refreshing.

Ethan and Caleb!

http://www.soapdom.com/upload/SoapSeen_DirtyDcngHavanaNitesPremiere_GH_JJacksonLViltaggio.JPG

2 comments:

Jenny-Nae said...

wow........I have nothing to say but....wow.....I did love that movie though!

Unknown said...

i always thought that guy was very good looking. it's nice to know he has a nice wife and family and loves Jesus. :)