Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Amateur Photo Session

We had a gorgeous day in the Northwest today and I took Reagan out to just enjoy it and shoot some pictures. It's been a while since I've gotten to take some (unfortunately Ethan's never around when I'm able to do it) and Reagan's such a good sport when mama wants her to be her little "model". I love experimenting with the colors and what could look good to see what I can come up with. These were actually just taken by the road at the entrance of our housing development, but you'd never know. Here's some of my favorites:








1 comment:

Carrie said...

Just adorable pictures of miss. Reagan. She is so much like her mommy. Ethan looks so much like Nick its only fair that you have a princess. I could tell exactly where you took these pictures. How pretty. Miss you guys, Carrie and John Harrington