Friday, November 13, 2009

Pictures from my days...

We've been pretty busy lately with Ethan in school, me doing my MOMS activities with the church and keeping up with Miss Reagan (who's almost 4). Here's some cute moments that have been captured here and there...


Reagan was all bedded down and reading to herself tonight, so grown up and sweet, made me smile. I used to love reading before I went to bed as a child, but not until I was older.

A couple pics of my 26 weeks belly, the leaves were so pretty, they'd just been blown off the tree by a huge rain storm.

Can't see my feet anymore.

And of course, Nick was playing "ultimate" hide and seek and Reagan hid on the ledge in our bedroom from Ethan, so of course once he found her, he wanted to get up there too.
We're doing well, gearing up for the busy parts of our year. We have Reagan and Nick's birthday's next week, two days apart. Then it's Thanksgiving time, yummy food of course. Then December rolls around with it's whirlwind of present shopping, parties, more food, my birthday and of course, Christmas. But I welcome it, all the more to keep me distracted while waiting for our little one to come along. Only about 3 months left, I can do this... :)

2 comments:

the o's said...

sooo sweet that pic of reags in bed! happy bday to reagan and nick soon!!!

Mama G said...

The last 3 months will fly by..I'm not kidding! :)