Thursday, June 17, 2010

End of 1st Grade...Already!

Ethan's last day of first grade is tomorrow. How did he get so old so fast. He had a great year at his new school, Glenwood Heights Elementary. It was his first year at a public school too. He did so well. I went to his school for the end of the year field day and I was so surprised at how many kids would just wave at him and say hi and they weren't even in his class. What a sweet, sociable, outgoing little guy we have. Must have gotten that from his daddy because I was always scared and shy. We're so proud of you, Ethan. Great job!

1 comment:

Linking Lines said...

I had fun catching up on your blog again (ya, it's been a busy month and I need to get my blog up to date). Anyway, I really enjoyed your anniversary post. Happy Anniversary!!! What a fun story and it was cool to see your wedding pics! It's crazy that your oldest is in 2nd grade now!!! They just grow up too fast.

Sheri