Sunday, October 10, 2010

Picture Fun

Today I snapped some cute shots of Jordan and Ethan. He was making her laugh so hard and just being so sweet I had to get it on film. I've talked to him about what big job it is having two little sisters and that he needs to treat them with care and look out for them. So far he's doing a good job, although he could argue less with Reagan, but there will come a day when Jordan will irritate him as much as Reagan does, but until them he likes to cuddle on her.
She kept hitting him in the face and she thought it was the funniest thing ever.
How did he get so big and grown up?
Then later on that afternoon I goofed around a little more and caught some cute looks from Miss Jordan all by herself.

I love what an expressive little girl she is. So funny!




Thank you God for the blessings of my children. Help me to remember that that is what they are on days that it just doesn't feel like it! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your kids are so cute! Jordan is beautiful!!! I really wish I COULD SEE HER IN PERSON! Okay, it's settled: next time I'm in Portland, I have to see you!