Monday, November 7, 2011

Trick or Treat~Another Halloween Come and Gone

Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, but I do it for the kids.  They love to dress up and go around trick or treating, what kid doesn't right?  Try as I might to get them to be more creative with their costumes, it's all in vain, especially with Ethan.  He is still enamored with anything Star Wars related, so this year he had to be a Clone Trooper (I don't even really know what those are). :) Reagan chose to be a "Funky Mod" girl, at least that was the title on the costume.  And Jordan? Well, she was the costume that was warm and on sale at the Children's Place. :) Woo hoo, I'm so not creative mom of the year, that's for sure.



I love that Reagan lets me make her up all pretty still, I hope that lasts a while longer.



And this was all I could get of our pink kitty!

No comments: