Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Party: Looking Fabulous!

We just had our MOMS Leadership Christmas party from church. It was so much fun. I got a new shirt and I love it, it showed off my shoulders nicely. :) I've met some amazing new friends that I'm sure I will cherish forever. I'm very thankful and blessed to be a part of this ministry at church. Thank you, God, for giving me the courage and confidence to do it.

Looking sassy with Renee.

Me with Brandee, Gretchen and Renee. They're awesome, love you guys.


Nick and I in a halfway decent looking pic.
My good friend, Trisha, and I! Gretchen and I again! Hey, I looked hot that night, gotta take advantage of the photo opp. :)

3 comments:

Mama G said...

I LOVE the shirt, you do look hot!!!

the o's said...

koren you look so hot! cute hair cut, hot shirt, very very cute!!

Unknown said...

oh, i am all over that shirt!! you need to wear that on our next girls' night!!! i also love your hair curly.

looking good, my friend! looking good.