Wednesday, December 12, 2007










Wow, how did I get here? Here's a little about me. My husband, Nick, and I have been married for 7 1/2 years, together for 9 (that's quite a record for me). We have two awesome kids. Ethan is 4 years old and is definitately a sports buff, and quite talented I must say, but hey, I'm just his mom, what do I know? Reagan is 2 and one of the funniest people I've ever met. She's not a diva but what they say is true, girls are high maintenence.

I love my life. Well, there's a love hate thing going on. Mama needs a break. Being a mom is WAAAY harder than I ever dreamed. Kind of like the babysitting job that never ends and you don't get paid and then go on your way to spend what you earned. Not so much. But I wouldn't change it for the world either.

So onto other stuff. Ethan started PreK this year and is loving it. I'm very proud of him. He went in not even really knowing how to spell his name and now he can recognize letters all over the place. Good job, Buddy! It's fun to go and observe class and be reassured that your kid is NOT the worst in the class, phew!

Reagan is a chatter box and loves her "brudder". She's kind of a tomboy but she's getting into girly things too. What a joy and dork she is all at the same time.

The latest is that Nick and I are in "talks" about expanding the fam. SCARY! We were so sure we were done, but maybe God has other plans. So here's my main concerns, selfish as they are: Do I want to go another two years without adequate rest? and Do I really want to go another round of giving up my body to the powers that be for another couple years? This girl gets big!!! So those are some burning questions. :)

2 comments:

the o's said...

love the blog koren! reagan is so cute!

Mama G said...

Ya we are in the "talks" too...i just can't imagine having another baby...ahhh!! But i think we will...ahhh!!! I'd rather have someone else have it and then give it to me around 2...:)