Saturday, December 6, 2008

The "Twilight" Prom Scene: I've been there!

Yes, I'm a fan of the "Twilight" books and not afraid to admit it. Hey, it's been a while since I've actually gotten to use my reading muscles. Anyway, I saw the movie with my girlfriends and the last scene at the prom looked so familiar. I thought, I've been there.

Eight and a half years ago, in 2000, our friends Mark and Trisha Medina got married at this huge house overlooking the gorge. The house had been for sale and they loved the property so much they asked the realtor if they could fix up the grounds for their wedding. Nick and I helped them do this, it was alot of work.

So here's some pics from their wedding and then the last picture is from the movie set that "Twilight" was shot from. Yay, I've been somewhere famous. :)

Trisha and I on her wedding day. I did her bridesmaid's hair.



A picture from the movie set of the same front lawn.

1 comment:

The Hogue's said...

That's funny you are into Twilight too, well I guess I shouldn't say that! I've seen the movie with a bunch of friends but I never read the books. When everyone was so into the books they kept telling me how great they were but I never read them because I wasn't into the whole vampire thing. Then I thought it would be fun to go see the movie because we were going with a bunch of girls but I really liked it. It was more like a love story and I don't think people really understand when you just tell them its about vampires.