Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beach fun!


We finally got our first trip to Cannon Beach this year. Sorry for the picture overload but it was a glorious day. I have a special affection for this little seaside town that compares to no other. It's quaint, it's quiet, it rarely changes, it's a little gem that people overlook and I'm glad they do because that means more space for me. :)

We loaded EVERYONE up (including Rylee, the girl I watch, and Jill). Everyone did great and enjoyed to wondrous day in God's creation.

Jill and I took a little jog to the water's edge where she met the Pacific Ocean for the first time and loved it. That's my girl. :)







Jill found her spot in the car between our seats. Pretty soon she'll be too big to do that.


Reagan took a little catnap on the drive.

The kids digging away.




Beautiful Jill scoping things out. We get more attention walking her around than we ever got carting our babies about. Just get yourself a pretty puppy and you'll be very popular. :)


Nick had to bury the kids in the sand.



Just a few cutie pics of my girl. I love this one of her jumping up and down.




In the town of Cannon Beach. Making my way to my favorite coffee shop...

...Bella Espresso. Had to get a java boost before we headed back. I could spend all day there sipping coffee and reading or chatting with a good friend. Great memories in this place.

Jill and I at the park.
Thank you God for making such a fabulous place for us to enjoy and see your creativity. I couldn't have done it better myself. Be back soon...

1 comment:

The Hogue's said...

You got some great pictures, I love the one with Jill with your blog title.