Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 Weeks Old

Jordan is now 6 weeks old and growing day by day. As you can see, she's not malnourished. :) I feel like I'm feeding her all day long. She seems to be a light sleeper during the day unfortunately but is going 6-7 hours at a stretch at night for me. She's also now in her crib in the room she shares with Reagan. Yay!

As for me, I'm gradually feeling like my old self. I'm able to work out at the gym more and last night I stepped back onto the soccer field in almost a year. I still have a long way to go but I'm just trying to set small, achievable goals at this time.

3 comments:

Shonda said...

She's an adorable chunk! Catching up with Shrade! I love it!

the o's said...

good for you koren for getting back into the stuff you love like soccer and the gym! glad you are getting 6-7 hrs too. reagan is sooooo scrumtious!

kaycee said...

A-DORABLE. you're still a hot mama to me but i'm glad to hear you're able to get some exercise. rock it, girl! can't wait to see you guys again.