Sunday, March 7, 2010

Springtime

Spring is definitely in the air! I love the first blossoms, they're so beautiful. And our sweet little Baby Jordan is just over 3 weeks old. How is that possible? So far she's been to the doctor once for her 2 week checkup and was the picture of health, although one ounce short of her birthweight still, but she's eating great. She's had her fussy moments, I think mostly in part to some broccoli mommy ate! Oops! That was not a fun day. She's sleeping between 3 and 5 hours at a time at night, so I'm still pretty sleep deprived because I'm keeping up with all three of the kids during the day and naps are just a fantasy right now. :)
Today I snapped some shots of Jordan, Reagan and Ethan. I had realized that I was neglecting that and I don't want to miss out on all the precious stages. Here's some cute ones, hope you enjoy!

I like my yummy fists!

My sister and I are good friends. She likes to make me stop crying.










Jordan Lydia Faust, 3 weeks and 2 days old. :)

1 comment:

Shonda said...

Beautiful pictures, sis. Hey, I just realized that Reagan and Jordan are about the same age apart that you and I are. How did you figure that out! Glad you are hanging in there. Hope you get a nap in soon.